- Doctor Who: I would like to call this meeting to-
- Lord of the Rings: Why are you in charge? I mean, your show is the oldest, but I was around a decade before you, and Sherlock Holmes has been around since the 1880's. If we're going off fandom age, Doctor, Sherlock should be in charge.
- Doctor Who: You're usually the rational one, but have you gone mad? Because of BBC, Sherlock is, well, not like he used to be.
- Sherlock: *sitting in the corner rocking back and forth* 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Harry Potter: We know Sherlock, we know. It's been almost 2 years for us too, except we've finished, You have somehing left at least. We don't.
- Doctor Who: If you don't mind, we have an issue we need to discuss-
- Supernatural: If you're all quite done being English, the Doctor has something to say!
- Avengers: Calm down SPN, it isn't the end of the World he's announcing. But if it is, I know some great heroes that can help you out.
- Hetalia: America's the hero! He'll save you!
- Black Butler: Promise a demon your soul and you won't need heroes, he'll save you.
- Supernatural: Did somebody say demon?! *salt at the ready*
- Doctor Who: There's something really important I need to tell you!
- Sherlock: 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months, 18 months-
- Supernatural: Is he possessed? I mean, my show had it's season finale recently and I'm not like that!
- Sherlock: *jumps on the table* Your eye is twitching, a sign of nerves, and you looked up into the upper left corner of your eye before saying that, only for a second, but it's enough to prove you're lying. You have been in the state or hysetria that I'm currently in, you're just good at hiding your emotions!
- Lord of the Rings: He's doing it again. Sherlock, that's enough deducting for now. Last time, you found out that Homestuck and Hetalia have a 'mutual respect' thing going on.
- Homestuck: People hate on our fandoms, we stick together. We never made it not obvious.
- Hetalia: We're moirails, where have you guys been? (pases Homestuck some pasta)
- Doctor Who: IF WE ARE ALL QUITE DONE! *cough* Are we just going to ignore him in the seat near the end of the table?
- *everyone looks to said seat*
- Hannibal: Hello, my name is Hannibal. My show is new. I brought food if anybody would like some? I made it myself.
I didn’t choose the fandom life.
The fandom life broke into my house in the middle of the night and said “Dad’s on a hunting trip, and hasn’t been home in a few days.”
Dean shows off his ghost hunting skills
Let’s be real - this how we all would really hunt ghosts if we did.
this here is a professional show with mature adults
What just happened...
- Me: *accidentaly walks into the living room full of family members*
- Mom: ... But gilfriend her brother has found is awesome.
- Grandma: Yeah. She's lovely. And the girlfriend from her cousine too.
- Mom: Agree. They're both so nice and lovely... Awesome and perfect. Boys must be lucky.
- Grandma: And what about you? *looks at me*
- Me: I'm awesome and perfect too.
- Mom: What?
- Me: What?
I. Miss. Bobby.
I miss Sam and Dean being called idjits.
I miss Bobby’s sass when Dean hated on himself or when the boys were doing stupid things and making silly little mistakes.
I miss frequent outbursts of “balls!”
I just fucking miss Bobby Singer okay.
Bobby never got to see the bunker
- person: he can't die he's the main character!
- sherlock fandom:
- supernatural fandom:
- torchwood fandom:
- doctor who fandom:
- game of thrones fandom:
- avengers fandom:
- harry potter fandom:
- transformers fandom:
- being human fandom:
- house fandom:
- tumblr: well you must be new
NO SHUT UP IT DOESN’T MATTER WHEN A PERSON STARTS WATCHING A SHOW, OR HOW MANY EPISODES THEY’VE SEEN, OR WHETHER THEY CAN NAME EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THE CAST AND CREW OR NOT - IF THEY LIKE THE SHOW THEN THEY ARE A FAN, SO STOP BEING A PRETENTIOUS ASSHOLE AND UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO FUCKING ENJOY SOMETHING WITHOUT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVING AROUND IT OKAY